The ten commandments from the Streetfashion bible.1. You shall always dress up whenever you go outside.
2. Never over do accessories.
3. Only wear clothing that fit you.(a too short shirt or too tight pants are always a bad thing).
4. Pick one fragrance and stick to it.
5. A good watch is a must have.(at least for guys).
6. Style doesn't neccesarily mean an expensive price tag.
7. Better over dress then "under dress".
8. Always explore and find new brands.
9. Keep it clean, (camo on top of leopard on top of some red fucking jordans ain't good).
10. Don't buy shit because other people look good in them. Clothing should be about an expression of yourself that fits you.